Advantages of using WordPress сhatbotsBefore we move on to reviews of current chatbot options, let’s take a quick look at the features of adding a bot to your WordPress site:
- Improve customer service. Chatbots may answer up to 80% of common customer service questions and cut company costs by 30% with low maintenance costs.
- Make the routine of employees more efficient. Bots reduce the performance of simple repetitive tasks by 20% – a full day of work per week.
- Simplify product research. Over 92% of millennial customers are interested in using a chatbot to get detailed product information.
- Improve the quality of customer service. Around 52% of businesses use chatbots to greet website visitors.
Automate 84% of user questions
AI Engine can transform your data into knowledge, and answer any question your users asks, complexity automatically
Examples of the best chatbots for WordPressIf you plan to add a bot to your website, the first step is to choose a platform to build it on. Luckily, there are some excellent options out there that integrate seamlessly with WordPress sites, so let’s take a look at the best plugins:
- HubSpot: if you’re a HubSpot user, you’re probably already familiar with how its CRM solution can help improve your customer experience. However, you may also use the HubSpot universal marketing plugin to create chatbots that will book appointments, qualify leads, and answer common questions.
- Chaport: it’s a live chat solution with a simple yet powerful chatbot builder. One of its advantages is an intuitive WYSIWYG script editor that allows you to create bots in minutes. You can either write the script from scratch or use one of the available templates.
- Botsify is an incredibly easy-to-use chatbot builder. AI is not built-in, but you can integrate it with tools like Google Docs, Slack, or email to make it easy to transfer captured data to your preferred form of ingestion. It might be your solution if you are interested in a simple lead-gathering chatbot.