Use cases of AI in call centersIn recent decades, there have been several trends that have turned business logic on its head. First, the massive use of smartphones, social networks, and user-friendly applications has dramatically increased customer demand. They no longer want to put up with long waits and incompetent agents. One bad experience is enough to lose a customer forever. Secondly, the active development of cloud services and machine learning tools has created additional potential in client service. Today, many business owners cite improved customer interaction as the main reason for adopting artificial intelligence, and cost reduction has faded into the background. Next, we look at how AI is modernizing contact centers and helping to ensure the best customer experience.
- Predictive call routing: AI for call centers matches contact customer requirements with specific live agents to understand who may best handle a problem.
- Interactive voice response (IVR): IVR solutions use voice response and analytics to automate call routing. If you have an automated message you plan to convey to clients, IVR technology can send customized messages through different channels. Using the IVR conversational platform, you may move customers and leads through the sales funnel. We recommend choosing a solution that can scale on demand.
- Voice analysis: AI for call centers records customer interactions and instantly converts audio into text transcripts. Speech analytics platforms analyze transcripts to determine common call topics and keywords and evaluate agent performance.
- Chatbots: it is the most popular use case of AI in customer service. When a buyer chooses a virtual mode of communication with the company, the chatbot welcomes him, collects reference data, and tries to solve the user’s problem. AI-based bots successfully cope with simple tasks, but non-standard situations require the participation of agents.
- Call analytics: advanced technologies provide the management team with in-depth analytics on-call time, first purchase decision, and more. Such techniques may identify trends and access user data to determine whether a customer’s experience has been positive or negative.
Automate 84% of user questions
AI Engine can transform your data into knowledge, and answer any question your users asks, complexity automatically
Advantages of adding AI call center technologyAs techniques advances and telemarketing requirements change, AI-ruled systems open up many options to grow the business. As a result, adding artificial intelligence and machine learning to your cloud call center creates an additional tool that allows you to compete in the industry, increase efficiency, keep abreast of the latest practices and meet strict requirements. Let’s talk about other benefits of implementing best practices:
- Finding and qualifying leads: advanced techniques allow you to quickly and reliably find potential buyers. Your solution is ready to make outbound calls, helping professionals sort through thousands of contacts to find the people most likely to use your products or services.
- Collecting helpful information: AI for call centers lets you manage the necessary data quickly. Create new strategies and determine which tools work and which are better to refuse with the help of smart technologies.
- Fast customer service: you can cut each support call’s average time with technology that instantly delivers actionable data.
- Reducing contact center expenses: according to a global McKinsey survey, 44% of organization owners who use AI have achieved cost savings. With fewer staff cuts, training and scaling spending can be greatly decreased.